Copy of Celebrating those who inspire – Faculty of Science Awards
Recognizing excellence in teaching, research, service, and mentorship
Celebrating those who inspire. Recognizing excellence in teaching, research, service, and mentorship.
The 2019 Faculty of Science Awards were distributed to the following exemplary faculty members. In many cases, the recipients were nominated by their peers, students and colleagues.
The awards represent the best in contributions to scholarly work and commitment to the pursuit of higher education.
The 2019 Faculty of Science recipients are as follows:
- Colin Garroway, Department of Biological Sciences
- Noman Mohammad, Department of Computer Science
- Peter Pelka, Department of Microbiology
- Michael Gericke, Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Frank Schweizer, Department of Chemistry
Innovation in Teaching
Congratulations to all recipients! For more information on the Faculty of Science Awards and award criteria, please visit: http://sci.umanitoba.ca/research/funding-awards/awards-call-for-nominations/