Addressing transportation network imbalances and improve profitability.
Using a dataset of Prairie crops and weeds, how can we optimize application of inputs (e.g. nutrients, pesticides, fungicides) in production agriculture.
City of Winnipeg & Ground Level Insights
Can population movement and traffic patterns predict public health outcomes and inform preventative measures in a pandemic in Winnipeg?
Watch the recording of the Info Session held April 28, 2021, via Zoom.
|April 28th, 2021 @ 3PM||Information Session – Industry & Teams – Presentation of Challenge Details & Data via Zoom|
|April 30th, 2021||Deadline to Register|
|May 14th, 2021||Deadline to Submit Solutions|
|May 19th to 21st||Awards Ceremony – Winners Announced – Nexus Data Science Conference, Bridging Academia and Industry
Research Poster Display
– Third or Fourth-year undergraduate, graduate or doctorate program.
– A team of 2-3 students
– Up to $250 in cash prizes available.
– Individual prizes vary depending upon the challenge.
– Prizes will be awarded at the Nexus Data Science Conference, Bridging Academia and Industry.
– Please email, Max.Turgeon@umanitoba.ca
Registration Now Closed