Financial information for undergraduates
See the information here.
Awards and Prizes
Through its Scholarship and Awards Committee, the Department of Mathematics administers a certain number of undergraduate awards and prizes. Note that although these awards are still being attributed, the name of receipients in the past two years are not shown.
- Karen Craigen Memorial Award in Mathematics Education
- David E. Dobbs Scholarship in Mathematics
- Diane Dowling Memorial Scholarship
- Entrance Scholarship
- Agnes Stewart Hart Award in Mathematics
- Honours Mathematics Prize
- Professor Robert J. Lockhart Memorial Fund
- Dr. Margaret Marchand Scholarship
- Nathan Mendelsohn Prize
- Robert Ross McLaughlin Scholarship in Mathematics
- Bernard Noonan Memorial Prize
- Philosophia Mathematica Prize in Applied Mathematics
- Professor P. N. Shivakumar and Family Bursary in Mathematics
See Financial Aid and Awards for more details.