*Last updated August 13, 2020
The University of Manitoba campus is currently closed; however, Science Advisors are still available to help using our online platforms!
Phone lines are open between 8:30 A.M. and 4:00 P.M. Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) during the COVID-19 pandemic – Please call 204-474-8256.
- If you send an email to the Science Advisor email account, email@example.com, you will receive an automated response. Please read that response carefully, as it contains important information. Science Advisors will reply to your email in the order in which it was received.
- Please note that, according to the University of Manitoba’s email policy, current U of M students must send emails using their “myumanitoba.ca” account only. To protect your privacy, only U of M student email addresses will receive a reply. If you do not have access to email, you will need to activate your U of M student account.
Online Video Appointments
- Advisors are available for appointments via Skype and Zoom.
- Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a Skype or Zoom appointment. Be sure to include your student number, a detailed list of your inquiries, and your contact information in the initial email.
- Note: Online chat services will be unavailable until further notice. If you require timely assistance, please call 204-474-8256.