The abstract submission for poster presentations deadline is June 19, 2023.
Registration Fees and Deadlines
The maximum capacity of our conference is 250 attendees.
* Single day registration includes only the day sessions along with the associated lunch and health breaks on the specified date.
Registration Fees include:
- Food and drinks at the reception / ice-breaker event on the evening of July 4th.
- Lunches and health breaks for the days of July 5th, 6th, and 7th.
- Food and drinks during the Poster Session the evening of July 6th.
- Banquet dinner, entrance fee, and open access to the Galleries at the Canadian Museum for Human Rights on the evening of July 5th.
Please read before registering:
- Your email address will be the primary way to contact you, so make sure it is correct. Also, please use the same email address for registration, abstract submission, and/or travel support / childcare support requests.
- Travel support may be available to students who are presenting, please check this page if you wish to apply for travel support (the deadline is CLOSED).
- We are pleased to offer limited childcare support during our conference. To apply for this support, please fill out the request form on this page before the deadline (CLOSED).
- Cancellations can be refunded (except for the service fees charged by Eventbrite) up to May 23, 2023. Cancellations after May 23, 2023 and no shows will not be refunded.