St. John’s College and Parkade
WIPC2023 will primarily take place at St. John’s College.
- The conference reception / ice-breaker event on Tuesday, Jul 4 will be held at the Galleria from 6 PM to 9 PM.
- The main venue for the conference is the Robert B. Schultz Theatre, where the majority of the sessions will be held.
- The parallel sessions (students / early-career researchers talks), we will use Robert B. Schultz Theatre and 118 Lecture Theatre.
- The posters will be up for viewing throughout the conference (until the Poster Session on Jul 6 at 7 to 9 PM) in the 108 Cross Common Room.
- The Grad Fair on Jul 7 from 12.30 PM to 2 PM will also be held in the 108 Cross Common Room.
- The Parkade for visitor parking is located right across the south entrance of St. John’s College.
The Speed Mentorship Session on Jul 6 from 4.30 to 6.30 PM will be held at the Marshall McLuhan Hall in the University Centre.
Bus Pickup and Return for the Banquet (Jul 5)
The buses will depart from the Chancellor’s Circle Loop (indicated by the magenta star on the map) at 5 PM, 5.15 PM, and 5.30 PM.
After the banquet, the buses will leave the Canadian Museum for Human Rights to go back to UM campus at 10 PM.